Virtual Designated Safeguarding Leads Training
VIRTUAL DESIGNATED SAFEGUARDING LEADS TRAINING
Tuesday 9th February and Wednesday 10th February 2021 (13:30 - 16:30)
Wednesday 28th April and Thursday 29th April 2021 (09:30 - 12:30)
Please note: You will need to attend both sessions on your chosen date.
Thurrock LSCP are pleased to offer the opportunity of Virtual Designated Safeguarding Leads Training. This course will take place across two days and will be for three hours per day. The sessions will offer the opportunity for vocal interaction to enable delegates to discuss questions and content, with the presentation visible throughout and you will be able to see the Trainer as well.
As this is a CPD credit course, participants will have to be present for the entirety of the training.
This is a statutory requirement for those with a lead or designated professional role for safeguarding in early years and education settings.
Having completed basic training, this course equips professionals to perform their senior safeguarding function in settings.
Course content includes:
- Latest Legislation and procedures
- Policy development
- Awareness of Multi-Agency working
- Information sharing
- The referral process
- Management of safeguarding with staff and within settings
Challenging topics are also explored from a management level.
- There will be a charge for attending this training, this is £60 per person.
- Please note, you will be required to participate both sessions.
- If you have been booked onto this training, you will receive an email from the LSCP Business Team providing you with details of how to access the course.
1. I confirm that I have read the attendance criteria and learning outcomes for this course and believe that I will significantly benefit from this learning.
2. I will take all necessary steps to ensure that the learning outcomes are reinforced in the workplace.
3. I agree to complete post-course feedback survey which will be sent out within 48 hours of the end of the training sessions and will complete the follow up survey six weeks later. I am aware that failure to complete either of these feedbacks will result in notification to my manager and I will not receive my certificate of attendance.
4. I understand that places will be allocated by Thurrock Safeguarding Children Partnership and, should I be allocated a place, agree to bring the confirmation letter with me on the first day of the course. I understand that my details may be securely and confidentially retained by Thurrock Safeguarding Children Partnership for statistical and information purposes only.
5. I agree to reimburse Thurrock Safeguarding Children Partnership for late cancellation or non-attendance.
By submitting the application you agree to the terms and conditions of the above declaration.
To book onto this training, please click on the link below