Craig Pinkney - Understanding Gangs and Criminal Exploitation
THURSDAY 18TH MARCH 2021
10:00 TILL 12:00
About the session
Responding to Youth Violence Through Youth Work
Learning outcomes from the session:-
- Translating practitioner experience in to academia and back again - How does research translate into practical steps
- Role of social media in gang related behaviour/activity
- Tackling violence and practical steps to achieve this
- The benefits of informal education practice in youth work and how it can be transformative in achieving better outcomes.
To book onto this training, please click here
- There will no charge for attending this training, however failure to attend without 48 hours notice will result in a £50 non attendance fee, in accordance with the LSCP Charging Guidelines and Policy.
- Participants are expected to attend for the whole webinar.
- Places will be allocated to ensure a variety of agencies are able to attend, if you have been booked onto this training, you will receive an email from the LSCP Business Team.
By submitting the application you agree to the terms and conditions of the below declaration:-
- I confirm that I have read the attendance criteria and learning outcomes for this course and believe that I will significantly benefit from this learning and that I meet the criteria.
- I will take all necessary steps to ensure that the learning outcomes are reinforced in the workplace.
- My Line Manager has agreed to me attending this training.
- I agree to complete post-course feedback which will be emailed through to me within 48 hours of the end of this training and will also complete the follow up survey six weeks later. I am aware that failure to complete either of these feedbacks will result in notification to my manager and i will not receive my certificate of attendance, which may affect my compliance to meet any statutory requirements.
- I understand that places will be allocated by Thurrock Safeguarding Children Partnership. I understand that my details may be securely and confidentially retained by Thurrock Local Safeguarding Children Partnership for statistical and information purposes only.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2018, the information provided on this form will be held for the purposes of training and development. This information will be stored securely in electronic format and any original hard copies disposed of as confidential waste. The information will be processed by members of the LSCP Business Team and will be kept in accordance with retention policies. It may be shared with other LSCP members for the purposes of audit and scrutiny.