Zoe Lodrick - Psychology of the Offender
Friday 5th February 2021
10:00 till 12:00
About the session
The areas covered within this webinar are:-
- How perpetrators think, target and groom the victim
- The importance of having an understanding of ex offenders if your aim is to safeguard people from them.
To book onto this seminar, please click here
About the Speaker
Zoe Lodrick is a UKCP Registered Psychotherapist and an experienced Trainer and Consultant. She has over 22 years experience of providing psychotherapy to women and men who have experienced rape, sexual assault and/or childhood sexual abuse; and providing training and consultation to professionals who work with victims/survivors of sexualised traumas (whether therapeutically or within the criminal justice system).
Please note that we are also offering the opportunity of attending a full day training course with Zoe on the 23rd and 24th February 2021, so if you enjoy this webinar and want to learn more, please sign up this course by clicking here
- There will be no charge for attending this seminar, however, failure to attend without 48 hours notice will result in a £50 non-attendance fee. Further information can be found in the LSCP Charging Guidelines and Policy.
- Participants are expected to attend for the whole seminar.
- Places will be allocated to ensure a variety of agencies are able to attend, if you have been booked onto this seminar, you will receive an email from the LSCP Business Team.
By submitting the application you agree to the terms and conditions of the below declaration:-
- I confirm that I have read the attendance criteria and learning outcomes for this course and believe that I will significantly benefit from this learning and that I meet the criteria.
- I will take all necessary steps to ensure that the learning outcomes are reinforced in the workplace.
- My Line Manager has agreed to me attending this training.
- I agree to complete post-course feedback which will be emailed through to me within 48 hours of the end of this training and will also complete the follow up survey six weeks later. I am aware that failure to complete either of these feedbacks will result in notification to my manager and i will not receive my certificate of attendance, which may affect my compliance to meet any statutory requirements.
- I understand that places will be allocated by Thurrock Safeguarding Children Partnership. I understand that my details may be securely and confidentially retained by Thurrock Local Safeguarding Children Partnership for statistical and information purposes only.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2018, the information provided on this form will be held for the purposes of training and development. This information will be stored securely in electronic format and any original hard copies disposed of as confidential waste. The information will be processed by members of the LSCP Business Team and will be kept in accordance with retention policies. It may be shared with other LSCP members for the purposes of audit and scrutiny.