Signs of Safety/Graded Care Profile 2 - How to use these effectively together
Monday 15th March 2021
13.30 till 16.00
Thurrock LSCP are offering front line staff the opportunity to attend a FREE webinar on an introduction into the use of the Signs of Safety approach and Graded Care Profile 2 tool, together in the assessment and planning around neglect. The session builds on the learning gained from recently published Serious Case/Learning Practice Reviews.
Practitioners will receive an overview of how the two approaches can effectively be used together and is for all front line staff who work with the Children and Young People of Thurrock, and need to gain a basic understanding of these two ways of working.
There will be a further session in this series which will be more in-depth and aimed at front line staff working with families and will be using the SOS approach and GCP2 assessment tool.
To book onto this training, please click on the link below.
Please note that whilst this training is free, failure to attend without 48 hours notice will result in a £50 non-attendance fee.
By submitting the application, you agree to the terms and conditions of the below declaration:-
- I confirm that I have read the attendance criteria and learning outcomes for this course and believe that I will significantly benefit from this learning and that I meet the criteria.
- I will take all necessary steps to ensure that the learning outcomes are reinforced in the workplace.
- My Line Manager has agreed to me attending this training.
- I agree to complete post-course feedback which will be emailed through to be within 48 hours of the end of this training and will also complete the follow up survey six weeks later. I am aware that failure to complete either of these feedbacks will result in notification to my manager and I will not receive my Certificate of Attendance.
- I understand that places will be allocated by Thurrock Safeguarding Children Partnership. I understand that my details may be securely and confidentially retained by Thurrock Local Safeguarding Children Partnership for statistical and information purposes only.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2018, the information provided on this form will be held for the purposes of training and development. This information will be stored securely in electronic format and any original hard copies disposed of as confidential waste. The information will be processed by members of the LSCP Business Team and will be kept in accordance with retention policies. It may be shared with other LSCP members for the purposes of audit and scrutiny.