Thurrock LSCP Conference 2023 - Working Together to Identify and Tackle Neglect in Thurrock
Wednesday 26th April 2023
Time: 09.30 till 16.00
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS AN IN-PERSON CONFERENCE
Thurrock LSCP is excited to announce bookings for our multi-agency Annual Conference is now open. Our theme this year is taken from our Partnership priority Neglect and will be held in-person.
We are proud that Dr Om Prakash Srivastava, Consultant Pediatrician, Neurodisability and Developmental Pediatrics, will be our keynote speaker. Dr Srivastava created the Neglect assessment tool Graded Care Profile that has been adopted and developed by the NSPCC, used in Thurrock.
The conference will include presentations and workshops exploring types of and causes of neglect, the impact on children and young people and key components for effective practice.
Please book your free place here
Please note that whilst this conference is free, failure to attend without 5 working days notice will result in a £50 charge.
By submitting the application, you agree to the terms and conditions of the below declaration:-
- I confirm that I have read the attendance criteria and learning outcomes and believe that I will significantly benefit from this learning and that I meet the criteria.
- I will take all necessary steps to ensure that the learning outcomes are reinforced in the workplace.
- My Line Manager has agreed to me undertaking this training.
- I agree to complete initial feedback at the end of this training sessions and will complete the follow up feedback six weeks later. I am aware that failure to complete either of these feedbacks will result in notification to my manager and I will not receive my certificate of attendance, which may affect my compliance to meet any statutory requirements.
- I understand that places will be allocated by Thurrock Local Safeguarding Children Partnership.
- I understand that my details may be securely and confidentially retained by Thurrock Local Safeguarding Children Partnership for statistical and information purposes only.
- For non-chargeable courses, I agree to reimburse Thurrock Local Safeguarding Children Partnership for late cancellation or non-attendance, without 5 working days notice.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2018, the information provided on this form will be held for the purposes of training and development. This information will be stored securely in electronic format and any original hard copies disposed of as confidential waste. The information will be processed by members of the LSCP Business Team and will be kept in accordance with retention policies. It may be shared with other LSCP members for the purposes of audit and scrutiny.