LSCP Lay Members
We are currently seeking a new Lay member - Could that be you?
The role of a Lay Member is to act as ambassadors for, and to build stronger ties between the Thurrock Local Safeguarding Children Partnership (LSCP) and the local community by making the work of the LSCP more transparent.
Lay members support the work of the Partnership by:-
- Encouraging people living in Thurrock to become involved in child safety issues,
- Helping people living in Thurrock to understand the work of the LSCP,
- Ensuring that plans and procedures put in place by the Thurrock LSCP are available in the public,
- Assisting the development of links between the Thurrock LSCP and Community Groups in Thurrock,
- Scruitinise and challenge the Thurrock LSCP on the accessibility, clarity and transparency of its plans, priorities and achieved outcomes to children and the public.
We would always welcome expressions of interest in becoming a Thurrock LSCB Lay member. If you are interested in the role please review the Thurrock LSCP Lay Member Job Description to see if you meet the essential criteria.
SAFEGUARDING CHILDREN IS EVERYONE'S RESPONSIBILITY... MAKE IT YOURS!
LSCP lay member