Safer Recruitment Training
Monday 16th October 2023
Friday 19th April 2024
09.00 till 16.00
held via MS Teams
This is a Safer Recruitment Consortium accredited course
Target Audience:- Headteachers, Senior Leads, HR, Business Managers, Chair of Governors and any staff who may be part of the recruitment process.
Aims: Based on an understanding of offender behaviour to:
- Identify the key features of staff recruitment that helps deter or prevent the appointment of unsuitable people
- Consider policies and practice that minimises opportunities for abuse or ensure its prompt reporting
- Help participants begin to review their policies and practice in recruitment with a view to creating a safer culture
Please note that this is a charge course, with a cost of £50 per delegate.
- I confirm that I have read the attendance criteria (where applicable) and learning outcomes for this course and I believe that I will significantly benefit from this training.
- I will take all necessary steps to ensure that the learning outcomes are reinforced in the work place.
- I agree to complete the post course feedback survey which will be sent out within 48 hours of the end of the training sessions and will also complete the follow up survey six weeks later. I am aware that failure to complete either of these feedbacks will result in notification to my manager and I will not receive my Certificate of Attendance.
- I understand that places will be allocated by Thurrock Local Safeguarding Children Partnership.
To book onto this training, please click here
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2018, the information provided on this form will be held for the purposes of training and development. This information will be stored securely in electronic format and any original hard copies disposed of as confidential waste. The information will be processed by members of the LSCP Business Team and will be kept in accordance with retention policies. It may be shared with other LSCP members for the purposes of audit and scrutiny.