Gangs, Exploitation and Serious Youth Violence - The Thurrock Landscape - FREE EVENTS
Friday 23rd September 2022 - 10:00 till 12:00
Thursday 1st December 2022 - 10:00 till 12:00
Thursday 8th December 2022 - 10:00 till 12:00 - CANCELLED
Thursday 2nd March 2023 - 10:00 till 12:00
Thursday 18th May 2023 - 10:00 till 12:00
Thurrock LSCP are pleased to offer practitioners the chance to attend a free half day training session offering insight to professionals across Thurrock into working effectively with young people at risk of, and involved with gangs, criminal exploitation and serious youth violence.
Gaining awareness of this local and national picture, what is available and all other associated risks - including the importance of working together, information sharing and balancing safeguarding concerns along with managing risk.
Please note that whilst this training is free, failure to attend without five working days notice will result in a £50 non attendance fee.
By submitting the application, you agree to the terms and conditions of the below declaration:-
- I confirm that I have read the attendance criteria and learning outcomes for this course and believe that I will significantly benefit from this learning and that I meet the criteria.
- I will take all necessary steps to ensure that the learning outcomes are reinforced in the workplace.
- My Line Manager has agreed to me attending this training.
- I agree to complete post course feedback which will be emailed through to me within 48 hours of the end of this training and will also complete the follow up survey six weeks later. I am aware that failure to complete either of these feedbacks will result in notification to my manager and I will not receive my Certificate of Attendance, which may affect my compliance to meet any statutory requirements.
- I understanding that places will be allocated by Thurrock Safeguarding Children Partnership. I understand that my details may be securely and confidentially retained by Thurrock Local Safeguarding Children Partnership for statistical and information purposes only.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2018, the information provided on this form will be held for the purposes of training and development. This information will be stored securely in electronic format and any original hard copies disposed of as confidential waste. The information will be processed by members of the LSCP Business Team and will be kept in accordance with retention policies. It may be shared with other LSCP members for the purposes of audit and scrutiny.